Hi, Mike
How you doing? I hope you're well. Answering to your question, everything is fine although it were raining all the last week.-also last week I went to a party with all my friends and we had a lot of fun.
You won't believe what happened to me this morning. Iwas going back home from school and when I passed near the beach I saw something strange. There was a man lying on the floor where the waves finish, it was very strange because it was freezing cold, he was with all the clothes on and motionless so I decided to go and check if the man was fine but when I get closer to the man I realized that the man was dead!! OMG I was so scared. After that I called the police. When they arrived the police officers told me to go home and relax but tomorrow I'm going to go to the police station to inform all I saw about the case. I'm a little shocked and I still can't believe what happened.
Now I'll try to calm down.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Take care,
Dan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For and against essay
Vegetarianism is a type of diet that had gained popularity in this century. It consists in eating only vegetables, all the food that is rela...
-
It was a rainy day on the streets of Detroit. There was a boy walking with his parents. He was a very enthusiastic boy and sud...
-
Hi, Mike How you doing? I hope you're well. Answering to your question, everything is fine although it were raining all the last week....
-
Now that we are at the beginning of the year 2018 everyone is doing his new new year's resolutions so I decided to do it too. So here ...
Oh shit, they found the corpse! I know I would burn the corpse...
ReplyDelete